Monday, January 12, 2009

Re: ESL charges

If our applying international students have not taken the TOEFL or other
equivalent exams and met our requirements, they must pay $1200 extra in
tuition a year. They are given a placement test and assigned an ESL or TOEFL
class. After the first year if they place out, they are mainstreamed at
regular tuition, or take another year of ESL or TOEFL with the extra fee.

Gloria Kerin
Principal
Champion Christian High School
Champion, PA 15622