Friday, January 23, 2009

Re: Drawing programs

hi Laurie and Susan and others ... we have 4 ONLINE PAINTING programs on
our Student Web site at http://www.thechildrensstorefront.org/students/
... no installing on computers ... all run well on Macs and PCs but like
everything in life, they each have their idiocyncracies ... my favorite is
ANFY for first and second graders ... Steve

>On 1/21/09 4:32 PM, "Laurie Yalem" <lyalem@churchillstl.org> wrote:
>
>> Looking for suggestions for simple drawing programs for the Mac for K-8.
>> We have been using Art Rage,

> :) Laurie

>All time favorite is Pixie2 by Tech4learning.

>Susan Ferris Rights

Steve Bergen (sbergen@cstorefront.org)
CIO and Computer Teacher, The Children's Storefront
70 East 129th Street, New York, NY 10035

An Independent School in Harlem
Web site: http://www.thechildrensstorefront.org
Tech Saturday Info is posted at http://www.techsaturdays.org

also co-director, The "Summercore" Teaching Company
until the Pats go 19-0 ... http://www.summercore.com

Summercore 2009 includes June 15-19 at Castilleja, June 22-26 at New
Canaan
Country School , July 6-10 at Berkeley Carroll
July 13-17 at Horace Mann, NY as well as July 27-31 at Shorecrest in St.
Petersburg, FL (both open to public)