Friday, January 30, 2009

Re: AP US History Taught Over 2 Years

What has worked here is an American History required course taught to tenth=
graders, and then the AP history for eleventh grader/ twelfth graders as a=
choice, and taught at a more in depth level. Two years of a required cour=
se in US History (at AP level or any level) would take up one half of the h=
istory options in high school, in an age when other histories and other voi=
ces in history are so much needed.