Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Re: Thoughts on Xirrus?

Hi Brian,

How much did you pay and what precisely did you buy? Number of APs, suppor=
contract, installation, configuration, setup, etc.

*****************************
Matt Pearson=20
Director of Technology, Security and Safety
Marin Country Day School
5221 Paradise Drive
Corte Madera, CA 94925
Phone: 415-927-5950
Fax: 415-945-5150=20
Email: mpearson@mcds.org
"Do or do not, there is no try."
--Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back
"The person who says it cannot be done should
not interrupt the person who is doing it."
--Chinese Proverb
=FC Please consider the environment before printing this email.