Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Re: Books on Differentiated Instruction

I can also recommend an independent school teacher who has given
presentations to various schools and school districts on the topic of
differentiation and, perhaps more importantly, gives teachers practical
applications to use in the differentiated classroom. Shannon Holub
hails from the Chicagoland area and can be reached at
sholub@hotmail.com. I highly recommend her to come talk to your
teachers.
-Ann