Monday, June 2, 2008

Re: Books on Differentiated Instruction

Fair isn't Always Equal is an another great book by Wormelli. Any
material from Rick Wormelli is a must for summer reading. If you can
get in a chance to see him in person, even better! I saw him this
past fall at an independent schools conference and his seminars are
invaluable! Much Wormelli and other middle level material can be
found at http://www.nmsa.org as well.

Lisa Douthit
Technology Resources & Locust Systems Admin
Notre Dame de Sion
Kansas City MIssouri

On Jun 2, 2008, at 3:37 PM, Kris Schulte wrote:

> I have not read it but I am staring at the cover of a book by ASCD:
> Differentiation: From Planning to Practice by Rick Wormelli
>
> no idea if it is any good, but ASCD publications are often great
>

> Kris Schulte
> Dean of Faculty
> Stuart Country Day School
> 1200 Stuart Road, Princeton, NJ 08540
> 609-921-2330
> fax 609-497-0784
> kschulte@stuartschool.org

> Hello,
>
> Can anyone recommend a book, for our Middle School faculty summer
> reading, on Differentiated Instruction?
>
> Thank you in advance for your suggestions.
>
> David Costello
> St. Peter's School
> Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

thinksnow11