Thursday, April 9, 2009

Re: Programming Class for the iPhone/iTouch

Hi Vern,

A couple of thoughts on this.

1. I think a course targeted toward Android devices is a great idea. Maybe
you will consider offering an online course on this subject via iScoop
(http://iscoop.ning.com) :-).

2. I believe Apple is developing a tablet like device that will use
essentially the same SDK as the iPhone and iTouch. When this device does
materialize it may have a huge impact in the educational arena. It also
might be a really fun/rewarding device for students to learn to program.

Fred