Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Re: Whipple Hill vs FinalSite

Hi Jason,

I am the Director of Web Communications for La Salle College High School (h=
ttp://www.lschs.org) in Wyndmoor, PA. We have been using the finalsite CMS =
for four years. It has been by far my best experience with a software compa=
ny.

I echo Jeanne's comments. They have always been fair and upfront -- what th=
ey quote has always been the final price (no surprise fees and additional c=
osts). Everyone at finalsite has been more than accommodating -- always go=
ing out of their way to work with us and even adjust their software based o=
n client feedback.

Good luck with the selection and roll-out!

-Ray

Raymond T. Shay
Director of Web Communications
Director of the Speech and Debate Program

La Salle College High School
8605 Cheltenham Avenue
Wyndmoor, PA 19038
http://www.lschs.org