Monday, November 17, 2008

Re: ISTN @ LinkedIn

Jonathan,

I know my signature says something different, but as we are a very small
school (50 kids in the upper school) I am also the IT manager as well as the
school's webmaster, so I am glad to be in on a tech group!

Norman Maynard
Assistant Head of School
Principal, Upper School
Thornton Friends School, Silver Spring, MD
www.thorntonfriends.org
Chat: Google Talk: daoist56 Skype: Norman.Maynard