Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Re: Digital signage system?

This is a timely discussion as we are also looking. Here is another one we =
have found. Any schools that have already deployed a solution and can shed =
some light on prices and how happy they are with their solution would be ve=
ry helpful.

http://www.ryarc.com/campaignmanager.aspx

Garry Clum Jr
Network Manager