Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Re: QUERY: Student tech competency

I have been working on a ruler to measure student's attitudes towards learn=
ing with technology for a research project related to my PhD work (crazy I =
know). Much of this does look at Web 2.0 tools but from a learning perspect=
ive. I don't know if this would be of any interest but I do know I will be =
looking for subjects to take the survey when I am done piloting the tool an=
d adjusting the tool. Much has been published related to teacher attitudes =
towards teaching with technology but little seems to be out there on studen=
t attitudes towards learning with technology. Not quite what you are lookin=
g for but may still be of interest.

Chris Bigenho
Director of Educational Technology
Greenhill School