Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Re: Discussing "Disrupting Class"

Vinnie,

We all owe you, Arvind and Alex a huge thanks for bringing Clayton
Christensen -and many others- to our attention via the 21st Century
Learning webcast. The show has become a invaluable resource for educators
who are trying to understand how information technology can be used to
improve teaching and learning.

Thanks, and keep the shows coming!

Fred