Friday, November 21, 2008

Re: ISED/Service-based trip for 8th/9th grade

We have been really pleased with Sustainable Horizons and the trips that
they organize. We have used them several times for Upper School trips &
plan on continuing the relationship. Last year we went to Honduras and this
year we are going to Guatemala. They have been very responsive to our ideas
and work hard to craft the right program.

Good luck!
Kristin Hempel

Kristin Waugh Hempel
Manlius Pebble Hill School