Friday, November 14, 2008

Re: Audio recording of board meetings

I use samson's digital H2 Handy Microphone for my podcast series. It =20
has "4 mic capsules on-board for 360=B0 recording." Works well and it's =20=

not too expensive (shy of $200 I believe).

Good luck,
Peter

Peter Baron \\ AdmissionsQuest
admissionsquest \\ boarding school blog \\ twitter \\ (617) 623-4212