Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Re: Do It With Drupal, New Orleans, December 10-12th

For those who have been following the thread on Clayton Christensen's
"Disrupting Class", Bill's post below may be particularly interesting.
While Christensen posits that online courses (as we know them now) will be
the first phase of the disruptive change coming our way, he believes that
the second phase will be characterized by teachers and students being able
to pull from a rich mix of online learning modules, many of them created
by other teachers and students. Want to see who is going to create the
infrastructure to support this? Just read through the brief bios of the
presenters at the Drupal conference.

http://www.doitwithdrupal.com/speakers

Fred