Thursday, November 13, 2008

Re: Distribution List Management

Personally, I think have more than a hundred distribution lists will
make it unmanageable for you and those using it. I would not want to
open up access to the global distribution lists to every club sponsor.=20

What if the sponsor of the club created a contact list? They then
shared this, and anyone in the group could access it. Then sponsor of
the group would then be responsible for keeping it updated.

Renee Ramig