Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Re: Grades and Comments- Proofing

We use Senior Systems. Teacher write comments in Word then cut and paste i=
nto SS. We then print by teacher for Dept Chairs to read and by student fo=
r advisors to read. 48 hrs later, teacher corrections are due in the datab=
ase. Division directors take the next print out home and read by student (=
as this is the way the parents and students will read) and catches any unma=
de corrections or corrects any late entries. It isn't perfect, but it does=
give each entry 3 reads and it gets comments home in about a week.

Hope it helps -- Stacey

Anastasia Giordano
Academic Dean
Albany Academies