Thursday, May 15, 2008

Re: Publishing Foreign Language Essays

Suggest that she start a blogger blog and self publish them. A teacher
that I have worked with did exactly that for class writing exercises.
Check out the Blog at http://journala7.blogspot.com/

The idea could be
expanded to essays with some thought and work. Web2.0 is very powerful.

Norman Constantine