Friday, May 30, 2008

Re: Final Grades

Final GradesHi Lisa,

In our Middle School, final averages are calculated as:

Quarter Grades = 40% and Exam = 20% for the semester average, then the two
semesters are weighted 50/50 for the final year grade.

In the Upper School, final averages are calculated as:

Quarter Grades = 33.33% and Exam = 33.34% for the semester average, then the
two semesters are weighted 50/50 for the final year grade.

Semester classes are weighted as with the semester percentages.

Anne

Anne F. Skipper
Escuela Americana
San Salvador, El Salvador