Friday, May 30, 2008

Re: Social Networking Policy

I love it!

-----Original Message-----
From: A forum for independent school educators
[mailto:ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Richter, Lavina A.
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 12:03 PM
To: ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: Social Networking Policy

True story: I have a student who listed "squash" (the sport) as one of
her FB favorites. She is constantly plagued by squash (the vegetable)
advertisements. Who would have thought you needed to advertise for
squash (the vegetable) anyway? Perhaps the marketing companies will now
think our students eat more healthfully and consequently will market
more green choices to them. Might be a win/win after all.