Monday, May 19, 2008

Re: Eboard and HW Posts online

We post assignments through our WhippleHill portal. Both students and
parents can see assignments (only students can see the grading of the
assignments - we set it up that way). It is the lifeline of our
students and we ask all teachers to post the assignments before 7 pm
each evening. It also keeps track of major and long term assignments so
that teachers can be sure they are not stepping on each other's toes and
overloading the students on any given day.