Friday, May 23, 2008

Re: Teacher Drop Boxes

We wrote a simple script for this using Apple Script Editor. It works
great, it mounts the drives at logon when you add the script to the
user's startup.

Here is an example of what to put in the script editor:

tell application "Finder"
mount volume
"smb://WORKGROUP;username:password@machine_name/directory"
mount volume