Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Re: Imaging of Laptops (Software)

Hey Lisa-

A few that I would suggest for the Mac: Seashore (Image editing),
Gimpshop (photoshop replacement), NeoOffice (MS Office Replacment-I LOVE
NeoOffice), Jing Screencasting, Scratch, Audacity with Lame Plugin...

We keep our image sets for our PCs, Macs (and next year we'll have a few
computers running Ubuntu) online here:

http://mstechnology.wikispaces.com/Lab+Software

Cheers!

Matt Montagne