Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Re: School databases and the staffing for management of those databases

Fred,

We're very fortunate to have a full time position for this. In a
nutshell, this position has ownership of deploying and maintaining the
database and web architecture and is a key contact for end users at the
School.
He does not, however, have direct ownership of database or web content
management - that is is the responsibility of the content creators and
School departments; such as Communications, Development, etc.
Just let me know if you'd like to see our job description for this
position.

Dave Candelario
MICDS