Friday, May 16, 2008

Re: ISED: Insurance for Student Laptop Programs

Barbara Streuli <bstreuli@rockyhill.org> on Friday, May 16, 2008 at 09:02
-0400 wrote:
>Has
>any laptop school had good or bad experiences with specific programs that
>insure laptops?

We have been using insurance through Safeware for several years, and I'm very
pleased with their value and their performance (both customer service and
claims). We put coverage on school-owned faculty MacBooks -- so we get the
accidental damage coverage almost comparable to what we have from Dell -- and
we also recommend it to families for personally-owned student laptops.

---

Bob Koskovich
Director of Information Technology Services
Concord Academy - Concord, Mass.