Thursday, May 15, 2008

Re: Backup Solutions

For individual computers (we issued every faculty member a MacBook) we
have given each of them an external drive and are using TimeMachine.
It not only backs up their computer it also provides for versioning.

On the backend we are using Retrospect and Exabyte Packetloaders.

William D. Stites, Jr.
Director of Technology
The Montclair Kimberley Academy
201 Valley Road