Thursday, May 15, 2008

Re: Backup Solutions - Backup for Workgroups by Lockstep

We've been using Backup for Workgroups, by Lockstep Systems. I like that it
allows us to backup multiple servers onto a single location, and then mirror
that 'repository' to a walk-away drive. I haven't had any problems with it
in over two years and we've sucessfully and easily transferred the
repository to a new server when needed. Restoring individual files or
entire drives is a breeze. I was on vacation the time we had to restore an
entire server (yeah!) but it worked.

Dan Berger
Jewish Primary Day School - NC