Thursday, December 2, 2010

Re: ISED filtering for elementary school

We are using Websense Websecurity Filtering. I liked this option best as
there was no additional point of failures as adding in another appliance.
It is all software based and blocked based on "categores" and "protocols"
and has been working great for us.

Victoria Helland
Network Manager
Hamden Hall Country Day School
1108 Whitney Avenue
Hamden, CT 06517

Work: 203-752-2653
Cell: 203-988-9801
vhelland@hamdenhall.org
www.hamdenhall.org

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. Any disclosure,
distribution, copying or use of the information by others is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender by immediate reply and delete the original message. Thank you.

A forum for independent school educators <ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU> on