Monday, December 20, 2010

Interactive Whiteboard - VBoard brand

Hello to all,

The school that I began working in last year has SmartBoards and 2 VBoards.
I am not familiar with VBoards, but one of them will not work interactively.
I tried finding a support location for this product, but there was nothing
on the internet. The only information I had was the name of the company that
we initially leased these boards, and eventually owned them. I did contact
the sales company to get a set of drivers, but the computer still will not
recognize that it is attached to the VBoard.

Does anyone have experience with VBoards and can direct me to a good support
company?

Thanks,

Daiva Navickas

--
Daiva Navickas
Instructional Technology South Area Solomon Schechter Day School
1 Commerce Way
Norwood, MA 02062
781-769-5555

[ For info on ISED-L see https://www.gds.org/podium/default.aspx?t=128874 ]
Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons, attribution, non-commercial, share-alike license.
RSS Feed, http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?RSS&L=ISED-L