Friday, December 17, 2010

Re: AV preferences

We switched this summer to a managed host intrusion prevention service (MHI=
PS) from a company called the DigiTrust Group (www.digitrustgroup.com). Th=
ey handle all aspects of host security, from installation to remediation an=
d actively monitor and report on all hosts. It is obviously more expensive=
than just AV licensing, but the service that comes with it has freed up a =
significant amount of my staff time. We now have more than just installed =
software, we have someone actively looking at logs to make sure nothing is =
being missed.

Stuart Posin
Director of Academic and Administrative Technology
Marlborough School=20
250 South Rossmore Avenue
Los Angeles, California 90004
Tel:=A0=A0 (323) 964-8408
www.marlboroughschool.org

A national leader in secondary education, Marlborough School has been prepa=
ring young women for leadership and contribution since 1889.