Monday, December 6, 2010

Re: Web server hosting

Dave:

What sort of services do you need for Web hosting? In other words, do you
need capacity for a content management system (and if so, what kind); do you
need support for Linux or IIS (or both)? Any database hosting required?

There is a veritable cornucopia of hosting providers around (both local to
DC and nationally/internationally) but costing and support is often directly
related to the type of infrastructure that you need.

TJ

TJ Rainsford
E: tjrainsford@gmail.com