Thursday, December 2, 2010

Re: Full server backup/image

We currently have 2 implementations, 1 is backup to tape using Symantec
Backup Exec and 2. is backing up online with Technology Partners Company.
Both scenarios capture system state and registry.

Victoria Helland
Network Manager
Hamden Hall Country Day School
1108 Whitney Avenue
Hamden, CT 06517

Work: 203-752-2653
Cell: 203-988-9801
vhelland@hamdenhall.org
www.hamdenhall.org

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. Any disclosure,
distribution, copying or use of the information by others is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender by immediate reply and delete the original message. Thank you.

A forum for independent school educators <ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU> on