Thursday, December 16, 2010

Re: Bulk Email

Heh. One person's spam is another person's lunch meat...

Seriously, there is a time and place for appropriate group e-mail to
audiences that want to be informed via those channels. That being said,
there should also be a way to opt out if someone chooses to do so.

Hoover Chan chan@sacredsf.org
Director of Technology
Schools of the Sacred Heart
2222 Broadway St.