Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Re: Virtual or not

We are in almost the exact same situation and are considering whether we
should even continue to host these services in house or go to a cloud
solution. There are a lot of advantages to a cloud solution,
specifically not having to worry about the expense and expertise needed
to keep hardware and software maintained and updated. Our server
hardware is quite old and our uptime is not what it should be.

Glenn Dahlen
Business Officer
Trinity Episcopal School
750 E. 9th Street | Charlotte, NC 28202
T 704. 358. 8101, x265 | F 704. 358. 9908
www.tescharlotte.org