Thursday, December 9, 2010

Re: Anyone using Whipplehill for report cards K-8?

Ellen:

We use the WhippleHill report cards for K-12 with each Div. having its
own unique report cards. We love the fact that you can have both
assessment and grade report cards with written comments included. Lots
of freedom to do all sorts of things including grade translation, grade
calculation, etc. Would love to talk with you more about them if you
are interested.

Jeff Ritter
Director of Technology
St. John's School