Thursday, December 16, 2010

Re: Bulk Email

Make your school a Google Education School. Give every student a Google Apps
Accounts and email account in your own domain. Give every family a google
account also in your domain. Then you share everything you need to throuhg
Google apps and email does not even enter the picture.
You could email it within your own domain also if you wished. Still not
spam!

AND DID I MENTION THAT IT IS ALL FREE!!!!