Friday, December 10, 2010

Re: Brainstorming the Development of an Online Progressive School

Over the same time period, we'll be building a site that allows for geographically distributed curriculum creation that supports curating lessons from various online sources. I'll be presenting on this work at Educon in Philadelphia at the end of January.

Sounds like there could be some overlap, although, like the other respondents, I'd need to know more about the specific goals of the school.

And at the risk of making an incorrect assumption, I suspect that this online school would rely less on tests/quizzes for assessment, and more on portfolios/project based assessment?

Anyways - look forward to hearing more.