Friday, October 23, 2009

Student (mis)behavior on the Internet - examples, please

I am putting together a program for high school students focused on
digital citizenship and behavior on the Internet. While there are many
extreme examples out there of the consequences of bad behavior, I
thought it would be helpful to have some less extreme, more local
examples as well. I won't mention your school, I promise - but I wonder
if you will share instances you have had to deal with locally - both
behavior and consequences - that might guide other students.

=20

You are welcome to share these off list. I will compile them and share
the examples with everyone (no schools mentioned) once I have a good
collection. I will also post the presentation on the ISEnet Internet
Safety page.

=20

Thanks!

=20

Jenni Swanson Voorhees

Lower School Technology Director

All-School Academic Technology Coordinator

Sidwell Friends School

202-537-6994

=20


[ For info on ISED-L see http://www.gds.org/ISED-L ]
Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons, attribution, non-commercial, share-alike license.
RSS Feed, http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?RSS&L=3DISED-L