Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Re: Salary again

Thank you for the many responses to take the salary/pay survey. The 3
questions turned into 7 as several of you mentioned other items that you
would like to see on the survey (Thanks for your input!). I will wait a
few days to allow ample time for everyone to submit their answers. If
you have not yet requested the link to the survey and would like to take
it, please send me an e-mail off list.

Luke Michael
The First Academy