Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Re: eBooks

St. Agnes uses eBooks in our math and foreign language classes. We have
an application streaming server that streams the books to the students
so we can maintain license control and auto removal at the end of the
school year.

Some faculty members copy and distribute workbook pages to the students
via OneNote and have the students complete and turn in the assignment
via the section drop box.

Thank you,

Jason Hyams