Thursday, October 22, 2009

Re: Transfer Grades

We have adopted this 'best practice' that Peter speaks about. Also (for
the techie types), since we also send our transcripts electronically
through Naviance (after uploading them from our SIS), we combine the
previous transcripts (e.g. from summer, previous high school, etc.) and
colleges will thus receive one .pdf that bundles all of the transcripts.
They will then evaluate the 'apples and oranges' according to their
admission rubric particular to their institution.

=20

Hope that helps.

=20

Sarah L. Hogan

Coordinator of College Counseling

Providence Academy

15100 Schmidt Lake Road

Plymouth, MN 55446

763-258-5508 direct

763-258-5501 fax=20

=20

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email message
may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you
are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, dissemination,
distribution or copying of any portion of this message or any attachment
is strictly prohibited. If you think you have received this email
message in error, please notify the sender at the above email address,
and delete this email along with any attachments. Thank you.