Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Re: Websites beyond the "official"

Hi David,

I am curious if you have had any incidents of teachers, parents or students=
reacting badly to website content created by a teacher either in collabora=
tion with students or on their own? Have teachers acted out and spoken on =
behalf of the school? Are we talking about sites like Facebook or other si=
tes like Nings, voicethreads, etc. etc.

Just curious,

Matt Pearson
Director of Technology, Security and Safety, MCDS