Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Re: eBooks

We started streaming books and applications 4 years ago with Appstream.
I added Altiris software virtualization to the streaming application 3
years ago so now we are streaming virtual applications/eBooks.

Both Altiris and Appstream were purchased by Symantec last year and now
they have combined the product into the Symantec Software Virtualization
Suite.

No more CD's.. students can open their eBook the first day of class and
access the book/application from any computer, anywhere.

Thank you,

Jason Hyams