Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Re: Salary again

As an Ed Tech teacher and my cohart the IT director, I would love a
link to the survey and to know the results. I am the only tech in my
school other than the few days our IT is on campus, s I do do desktop
support, teacher training, student instruction and integration as well
as some other light troubleshooting if our director is at our upper
school campus.

Lisa Douthit
Technology Resources & Locust Systems Admin
Notre Dame de Sion
ldouthit@ndsion.edu

"CQ + PQ > IQ. Curiosity Quotient plus Passion Quotient is more
important than Intelligence Quotient."
~Tom Friedman