Friday, October 23, 2009

Re: Salary again

Hi,

Please send link to survey.

Thank you,

Sister Elizabeth
Powhatan School
>>> Luke Michael <lukemichael@thefirstacademy.org> 10/23/2009 9:45 AM >>>
Hi All,

So far there have been 24 responses to the ISED-L Technology Pay/Salary
Survey. If you have e-mailed me off list and requested the link, it has
been sent to. So, if you did not receive it please e-mail again and I
will resend the link. If you have not yet responded and would like to
be included in the survey, please send me an e-mail. Thanks again to
those who have already participated!

Luke