Friday, October 23, 2009

Re: Transfer Grades

Hi Jen - We don't record grades or classes taken at any other school but=0D
our own. GPA is calculated based on a similar conversion chart (a=0D
little different, but idea is the same) but we do not rank other then to=0D
find Val and Sal for graduation and to determine Cum Laude. PE, Health,=0D
Sports are Pass/Fail and do not count in GPA but failing any could=0D
prevent graduation.=0D
=0D
Thanks, Stacey=0D
ext 423; cell # 365-0971=0D