Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Re: Teacher Assessment/Professional Development

you speak of words like "create"... doesnt someone have this done already
for ISTE standards?

:)

In HIS Service,

Joshua D. Sommermeyer
Assistant Principal for Curriculum and Technology
Concordia Lutheran High School - Ft. Wayne
jsommermeyer@clhscadets.com
(o) 260.483.1102 x214
(c) 260.446.7658
skype - jsommermeyer