Friday, October 30, 2009

Re: Access to Library Resources from home

It will be most helpful if you choose the same password and login to use ac=
ross the databases. You can speak to the vendor about your options. They do=
not always volunteer that information and you end up with confused student=
s and multiple passwords.

Linda Jacobs Swarlis, Ph.D.
Director of Information Services and Library

56 S. Columbia Avenue
Columbus, OH 43209
614.252.0781 ext. 129
FAX: 614.252.0571