Monday, April 20, 2009

Re: Moodle Hosting Services?

Jen and Norman,

Thanks for your thoughtful replies. If I can find a really good Moodle
hosting service I think that would be my preferred route -at least
initially- as there would be one less thing to manage/worry about.
Installing and managing Moodle myself with a hosting service is a great
second option which I had not considered. Of course, is some Moodle expert
would like to volunteer to be the Moodle master for iScoop....

Thanks,

Fred