Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Re: Sales of textbooks to students - emerging trend?

I work at a private HS, we are eligible for a few state owned books, but
parents buy the majority of student texts. We encourage the purchase of
used books. We contract with an online book seller for student text
purchase, but many of our parents go first to half.com.=20

Judith Claire Robison
Director of Technology
Saint John's Catholic Prep
Frederick, MD